Thursday, January 13, 2011

When you gotta go...

I think, "When you gotta go, you might as well have something pretty to look at..."


However, do you know how hard it is to take pictures in a tiny bath?  Our bath is 2 feet wide and about 4 feet deep.  It is the tiniest 1/2 bath I've ever seen.  But it works and I won't complain because it only takes about seven minutes to clean.

So here are some of the (not so great) pics.  Enjoy.

The walls are a buttery yellow.  With the room being so small, though, the color bounces off each wall, and it is very bright and vibrant.  So we use three 25 watt bulbs in our light fixture.  That helps a ton.


The pictures and the pretties on the toilet back are all from Kirklands.  I love the birdies.  They remind me that spring is coming!






That's one side.

We have a pedestal sink -- which is okay.  I like the space it gives to the small room...but there is NO storage.  (And very little room to decorate!)

We have a beautiful mirror that adds some detail.  You can see the pictures reflected in the mirror.





I like a wicker basket in this bathroom.  It adds to a natural feel of the rest of the accessories - but stays on the neutral side, so not to draw attention to the trash...


Beside the sink top, I have a red hand towel (I don't think you can see that), a print, and a beautiful night light.  Both of these things are from Kirkland's.


Happiness is Home Made.  I agree!


This pic came out pink - but it is actually a dark red.  Gorgeous!



So there you have it.  My powder room.

Hope you all enjoyed!  It's one of my favorite rooms -- and it's right around the corner from the kitchen, so the colors really flow from room to room....

Only By His Grace,

Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment