Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is it spring yet...?

Is it spring yet?  Cause I feel like cleaning!

Is it just me, or do you, too, ever just get the hankering to clean something?  For me, that feeling never stops!  I know, it's sick!  It's like I went through nesting when I was pregnant and never stopped.

It's a snow day here - which means - kiddos are home, playing with Christmas toys and sledding down our big hill.  Meanwhile...I'm still in my jammies cause that's how I like to clean house the best!

Since 8:30 this morning I've already made homemade banana pecan breakfast muffins, finished two loads of laundry, and reorganized my closet.  In fact, I have two more bags of stuff to take to Good Will. Yeah!

Next on my list is my master bedroom.  It is in such a state of chaos I can't even stand it.  When I redecorated Kayla's room last week, all of her "overflow" over-flowed right into my room.  Then the laundry piled up - right in my room.  Then we moved some furniture... now there is a big bare spot - right in my room.

So today, I mean to rectify all of these situations -- and clean, clean, clean, clean, clean!

My check list?  Okay, but you're asking for it:

___ Wash sheets
___ Make bed
___ Dust furniture
___ Clean ceiling fan
___ Dust baseboards
___ Vacuum carpet
___ Clean mirrors
___ Fill in that bare spot
___ Take pics
___ post to blog

Don't know if I'll get to my master bathroom today.  I'm hoping so.  It's really part of my bedroom -- but it is a bit daunting to think of totally cleaning two rooms today... but it would feel great, wouldn't it.

Okay - I've talked myself into it.  I'll do it.

For now, I think I'll gather my cleaning supplies, my vacuum, and my ipod.

I'll see you guys in a few hours - when everything is spic-and-span.

Enjoy your day!

Billie

No comments:

Post a Comment