Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Roo Decor Galore...

Alright, Ladies, I've visited many of your blogs and I know how crazy about Roos some of you are...

I must admit, I have quite the admiration...no, that's not the word.... Adoration....no, that's not it, either... Let's just call it a slight obsession, shall we, and we'll go from there.

I wanted to share some of my roos with you today.

A couple of roosters for my plate rack in the dining room.


Okay, so this one is technically a hen....but what's a rooster without his henny?


Here's the guy that started it all.  Isn't he cute stuck in there?


Here's one of a tri-rooster vignette in the kitchen.








This little guy has been with us since our first apartment... Goodness, he's almost 20 years old.  
Lookin' good for his age, huh?


These guys are above the kitchen cupboards.




This little guy was the second rooster I ever bought.  
I really like that he's white...


May I introduce, Bob.  Yep, that's right.  I liked this guy so much, he got a name.
Why Bob?  Because that's what roosters do when they waddle around the farm yard, right?
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce -- Bob the Rooster!



Rooster plate


Rooster olive jar


And, as if all this were not enough.... I adopted one more little roo today!

He's just a little roo, but he's never early, never late, he's always right on time.


Hope you enjoyed visiting with my roo's today.

Only By His Grace,

Billie

2 comments:

  1. LOVE all the Roos! Tha plates are just lovely in rich colors and reds. Your rooster clock is so pretty. I have never seen a rooster clock….. the scale of it is great.All the roosters above the cabinets make the kitchen so polished and finished. We have cabinets to the ceiling and a space instead would be nicer for decorating. The extra storage is too high too be practical. Thanks for posting one of my favorite themes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billie
    All I can say is that your roosters are a lot tamer than the one we had here on the Ponderossa. Do you remember him, he would greet you at the car and then chase you in the house. One day, Ben actually had to trick the rooster to get into the house. I love coming to your blog it makes me feel so happy. Love Di

    ReplyDelete